Latest Stuff
Home » » Rumored 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' spinoff gets its rumored stars

Rumored 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' spinoff gets its rumored stars

{[['']]}
Rumored 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' spinoff gets its rumored stars

Rumored 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' spinoff gets its rumored starsPer media reports -- let's cite The Hollywood Reporter -- ABC and Marvel have settled on the two characters to serve as the focus of its untitled "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." spinoff. And I'm of two minds. One mind says that it's terrific that Adrianne Palicki and Nick Blood will star in the potential "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." spinoff project that ABC and Marvel haven't said they're making. Palicki's Bobbi "Mockingbird" Morse and Blood's Lance Hunter have been two of the more consistently appealing characters in the second season of "S.H.I.E.L.D." and there is absolutely no question that I would watch an hour of TV each week more focused around their characters, former spouses still working together as flirting, bickering badasses. The other mind says that "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." has been better in its second season, but the additions of Palicki

See full article at Hitfix
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. MDBreviews - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger